Having an easy way to navigate your website can vastly improve your visitor’s experience. Your visitor needs to understand exactly what you do and how you can specifically help them. Here are essential tips when it comes to improving your web design:
Make Navigation Simple and Easy
Nothing turns off a visitor more than a website that is confusing to navigate. Think about what your customer is looking for the most from you and make these readily available on your navbar. Your navbar should include the following:
- About Us Tab: To tell visitors who you are and what you do. You should also have a
- Contact Us Tab: Your company’s phone and address information as well as a form where they can write to you with any questions or concerns.
Streamline your content by providing them simple navigation tabs that tell a customer what they can expect like blog content, podcasts, and company news.
Include Calls To Action
A great way to guide your visitor along with your website design is by implementing calls to action throughout your website. Everywhere your customer lands on your website should have something that gives them a next step to take. Some examples of calls to action that you can include are:
- Invitations to download a free PDF
- Watch a video
- Clicking a button to get more infrormation
- Inputting your email address for newsletter sign-up
Include Social Share Buttons
Social share buttons can be a great resource for product marketing lead generation directly from website visitors. By enabling these buttons on your content, you can increase your social media traffic as visitors share the content on various platforms.
For more information on how to improve the design on your website or to get started on your web project, connect with Summit Designs Group.